Export Brokerage and Special Goods
The neutrality of A. Elle Cargo, certified IATA agent, is recognized by all Italian air carriers
IATA Certified Agent
A.Elle Cargo as an IATA Certified Agent is authorized by the airlines to issue Air Way Bills as an Intermediary Agent on behalf of non-IATA Agents. It is recognized by all shippers for its neutrality.
Thanks to its location at the airports, it provides 360 degrees of assistance: quotes in short time with customized solutions, flight reservations, collection of goods, introduction into customs warehouses, customs operations, printing and issuing shipping documents and monitoring up to the airport of destination.
Our staff have diplomas in specialization in tariffs and regulations IATA, dangerous goods (DGR) and live animal transport (AVI). They also attended airport security and airport license courses and are equipped with a badge to access airport warehouses and ramps.
The company also regularly deals with Special Cargo, which includes the following categories:
- DGR (Dangerous Goods)
- XPS (Priority small package, urgent parcel transport by air)
- HUM (Human remains, transport of coffins and urns by air)
- PER (Perishable cargo, perishable air cargo transport)
- ACT (Active temp. controller system, transport to controlled temp)
- VUN (Vulnerable cargo)
- LHO (Living human organs/blood)
- AOG (Aircraft on Ground, transport of urgent spare parts for aircraft)
- VAL (Value air freight)
- SWP (Sporting Weapons, transport of sporting weapons by air)
- BIG (Outsized cargo)
Contact us for more information or a quote
For more information about our services or to request a quote, please do contact us. Our experts will get in touch with you as soon as possible.